Tuesday, September 1, 2009

30 Things You Didn't Know About Me - Part Two!

I did this last year with my class and learned sooo much about my students. If you want to read last year's list, click here. If you want to read Mele's list, go here!

1. I just read the Twilight series (all four books in four days). They were good.
2. I like leeks.
3. I speak French.
4. I can't roll my tongue.
5. I'm allergic to nickel.
6. I have five nieces and nephews and one more is on the way!
7. I love yoga.
8. I live on a sailboat.
9. I can make a fire without an incendiary device.
10. I got hit in the head with a shovel once.
11. I know how to build a snow cave.
12. I was charged by a moose.
13. There's nothing I enjoy more than a good book and free time to read it.
14. I grew up in Alaska.
15. I have met President Clinton and President Fox (of Mexico).
16. I've taught myself to be a better cook.
17. I got married in November and adore my husband.
18. I love making crafts.
19. My favorite dog is an English Bulldog, then a French Bulldog.
20. I can't stand the taste or smell of yogurt, sour cream or cream cheese. Blech.
21. I couldn't swallow pills until I was 13 years old.
22. I speak Spanish.
23. I am going to sail around the world in 2013.
24. I have a nervous habit of pushing my cuticles back.
25. I want to go to graduate school and possibly study law.
26. I didn't want to leave France when I lived there.
27. I ride motorcycles.
28. I'm addicted to http://www.etsy.com/
29. I play World of Warcraft, For the Horde!
30. I really want to make some brownies right now but I don't have the ingredients :)

6 comments:

solar power energy panels said...

seems that you have an interesting characters and life...

Summer-girl223 said...

BROWNIES!! HAHAHAHA!!! i'll make some soon!! I made james them the first day of school!! =PPP hahaha

Ms. Charlotte said...

Your recipe is still TOPS at our place. I LOVE it. James is sooo lucky. How are your classes this year? I miss you all, but I really like this new class too. <3

Summer-girl223 said...

Haha!! glad you enjoy it! my classes? haha i love them so far!! but i have some writing i want you to look over. Were writing Vignettes again, so i want you to look at it and correct it. I'll email it sometime tonight.

Ithinkstufftoo.! said...

But what if 2012 kills us all?! NO BUENO! D:
PLANET X! AHHHHHHH!
ahahahahah

You're rad though :3 yayy!

Cristina said...

I think it is really amazing that you read the four twilight books in four days. I read only one in four days or more. I wish i could speak french. :)