Friday, March 13, 2009

Data Blog - Homework Extension


Hello! Tobi had a great question about the data blog. I have posted it and my response below. Also, I'm extending the deadline for this blog post until Monday evening. Enjoy!

Tobi's question: "I was curious as to how you wanted our data posted. Would you want me to link it to our survey monkey or write out all responses?"

My response: Great question. I purposefully left the directions ambiguous because I wanted to leave room for people to do their own thing (since so many students are doing different types of surveys/interviews.) If you do include a link, please still describe your findings. You can generalize the big findings (you don't have to include every last detail), but make sure you touch on the trends and patterns you find and why you think those are important.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

No comments: